An Online Company Store Puts Your Products at Your Fingertips
Now it’s easy to give your team speedy access to your printed materials and promotional products. Get business cards for your new employee with just a few clicks. Got a networking event or tradeshow coming up? Get company banners, shirts for your team, and branded promotional items to hand out. Your online company store makes it simple and easy to promptly get company branded-material when you need it.
- Convenient. Your company store is available 24/7/365 to place orders and see your inventory levels.
- Automated. Get a weekly or monthly supply of specified items without having to reorder. If your office consistently goes through 100 brochures a week we’ll deliver 100 every week – no need to place an order.
- Control. You decide which employees can place orders. You can also add a requirement for supervisor approval before an order is submitted.
- Consistent Branding. You can relax knowing your logo, tagline, fonts, colors, and other elements of your brand will be consistent across all of your materials.
- Space Saving. Your printed and imprinted items will be safely stored in our warehouse. Save space in your office(s) and avoid losing track of what you have.
- Helpful. Receive a reminder when the stock level for any item reaches the trigger point you select – so you never run out of brochures, envelopes, or those popular polo shirts.
- Secure. You control who can order by giving logins to approved team members only.
- Peace-of-Mind. Receive a confirmation email with delivery dates every time an order is submitted.
Print Project Gallery
From your smallest print project to your largest, our printing team is committed to excellence to ensure you are delighted with your printed materials. Here are a few examples of materials we printed. Click any photo to see a larger version.Get a quote or contact us...
Setting Up a Company Store – As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Talk with one of our printing experts to decide which materials and products to include, the stock levels, and who can order. We print or imprint your products, warehouse your products, fulfill and deliver orders, and re-stock as needed to maintain your inventory levels.
When you need a company store, select the Tacoma printer you can trust to ensure your printed and imprinted products look great, have consistent branding, and are ready when you need them. Your team of printing experts at Cascade Print Media has your back and is dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
A Convenient Online Company Store Can Include Everything Your Team Needs, Including…
- Business Cards, Envelopes, Letterhead, and other Business Stationary
- Brochures, Flyers, and Presentation Folders
- Forms, Labels, and Stickers
- Banners, Flags, and Signs
- Imprinted Shirts, Beanies, Hats, and other Apparel
- Boxes, Cartons, and other Packaging Materials
- Promotional Items: Pens, Water Bottles, Travel Coffee Mugs, Ear Buds – you name it
- Anything imprinted with your company branding
Our step-by-step process helps ensure you’ll be delighted with your new company store.
- Goals. Discuss your goals with one of our company store experts.
- Details. Talk about the specific products you want to keep in stock, minimum stock levels, who can order, special needs for any of your locations, and more. For example, we can set up business cards that you can customize for each employee and several tiers of promotional items.
- Quote. Your all-inclusive quote will cover all the services for your online company store.
- Proofs. Receive a digital proof for every order you place. On your approval of the proof, your order will be processed then delivered.
- Status Updates. Receive an email when stock levels dip below the minimums you set and an email update when we replenish stock levels.
- Delivery. Your materials will be delivered to you (at no additional charge).
Save time and eliminate hassles with a company store.
Wherever you are, you can count on your team at Cascade Print Media for excellent quality printing and prompt service.
Contact us to talk with one of our company store experts today.