Doing Business With Us
Cascade Print Media, Inc. – Standard Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions represent the sale of goods and/or services from Cascade Print Media, Inc. (“Cascade Print Media”, “Cascade”, “CPM”, or “Company”) to Buyer. Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth upon first estimate or order approval. Cascade Print Media rejects all other terms and conditions.
On all projects, Cascade will submit email proofs for the buyer’s review and approval. Proofs are mandatory, unless otherwise explicitly stated by the buyer. Proof emails must be replied to Cascade marked “Approved” or “Revised Proof Required”, with a description of the requested corrections. Until the proof is replied to, no additional work will be performed. Cascade Print Media will not be responsible for content, size, or count errors on approved proofs or proofs waived by the buyer. Due to their inherent nature proofs supplied by the Company shall be accurate for layout and content only and it is understood and accepted that proofs shall not be accurate for color comparison to the finished Work unless otherwise agreed in writing. If the Customer requests (and the Company agrees to) a more specific and achievable level of color matching additional charges will apply. All requests for changes of any kind must be made in writing and could be subject to additional fees.
Cascade Print Media will produce all color to the best of its ability, within acceptable industry standards and machine or process limitations. Because of differences in monitors, operating systems, color profiles, and other conditions between email proofing and production pressroom operations, variation between color proofs and the completed product is to be expected. When such a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance. If near‐to exact matches are required, please work with your sales rep to produce actual material samples. Additional fees will apply. Printing process variations: All reasonable efforts will be made by the Company to obtain the best possible color reproduction on the Customers Work but variation is inherent in the printing process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that the Company shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in color or texture between the Customers photograph, transparency, proof, Electronic File, Print Ready File, previously printed matter (whether printed by the Company or by a third party) or any other materials supplied by the Customer and the finished Work. Where the Work is produced using full color printing (also known as process color or CMYK printing) it is accepted and understood that Pantone colors (also known as spot colors) shall not be accurately reproduced due to the inherent nature of the printing process.
Cascade Print Media reserves the right to upgrade material or quantity, at no additional charge, for any product ordered (unless otherwise stated in the details/special instructions). It is the Customers responsibility to ensure that the product ordered from Cascade Print Media is suitable and the Company shall not be held liable if the Customer orders a product that is unsuitable for its intended use, including (non-exhaustively) incorrect type of paper specified for goods to be post processed through a laser, inkjet or similar printing device, self adhesive or label products which have special requirements such as to be removable and products that will be used in connection with food or food packaging. The Company will take all reasonable steps to assist the Customer in specifying the correct product if the Customer so requests.
Billing and Payment
Unless otherwise stated on an official Cascade Print Media invoice, or from a CPM CSR in writing, all projects require a 50% deposit prior to first proofing. Payment can be made by credit card, check, ACH payment, or cash. All payments made by credit card over five‐thousand dollars ($5,000.00) will be subject to a three and one‐half percent (3.5%) fee added to the customer invoice. On completion of the Work, the remaining monies must be paid in full before delivery or pick up. Should Customer not pay the remaining balance on the invoice, Company will store the Customer’s materials and Work for a maximum of one month, after which time they will be destroyed without further notice. Should the Work be suspended or delayed by the Customer for any reason the Company shall be entitled to charge for storage and for loss of or wastage of resources that cannot otherwise be used. Should the suspension or delay extend beyond 30 days the Company shall be entitled to immediate payment for Work already carried out, materials specially ordered and any other additional costs. Estimates and prices are given exclusive or tax and the Company reserves the right to charge and the Customer shall pay any VAT or other taxes due.
Stop Payments and Chargebacks
At no point may buyer issue a stop payment, chargeback, or any other form of withdrawal of funds that were originally issued to Cascade as payment for products and services without prior written consent by a senior manager of Cascade Print Media. In the event this occurs, without prior agreement by Cascade, the buyer agrees to pay any and all collection and legal fees incurred to Cascade Print Media that a third party is contracted to collect in addition to the amount of the stop payment or chargeback.
Pre Approved Credit, Late Fees and Third Party Collection
All payments for orders purchased on credit are due within 30 (thirty) days. Beyond thirty days Cascade Print Media reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of one and one‐half percent (1.5%) of the invoice total per month. In the event that 60 (sixty) days has passed without payment of the invoice in full, buyer agrees to pay any and all collection and legal fees incurred to Cascade Print Media in the event that a third party is contracted to collect any overdue balance.
Delivery, Shipping and Risk of Loss
In the event that buyer wishes for goods to be shipped to buyer, or buyer recipient, Cascade Print Media will choose the most appropriate method of shipment to arrive by or before buyer’s intended due date. From and after 3rd party shipper pickup or delivery to 3rd party shipper, buyer will be responsible for any loss, including but not limited to damage, theft, late delivery, or cancellation. If buyer contracts 3rd party shipping, buyer shall be responsible for all expenses relating to shipment of goods to buyer or buyer recipient. Buyer must fully inspect the packages when they are delivered and note the damage on the shipping receipt before signing and returning it to the driver. When possible, said damage should also be documented with photographs and video and sent to Cascade immediately. Additional 3rd party shipping charges may apply. Customer’s property and all property supplied to the Company by or on behalf of the Customer shall while it is in the possession of the Company or in transit to or from the Customer are deemed to be at Customer’s risk unless otherwise agreed in writing and the Customer should insure accordingly. Unless otherwise agreed in writing completion and delivery lead-times (measured in working days from receipt of cleared or authorized payment and any Proofs approved in writing by the Customer) are a guide only and, whilst the Company will make every effort to adhere to proposed timescales, time is not of the essence in any contract with the Customer. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, (in which case an extra charge may be made), delivery will be to curbside at the Customer’s address and the Customer will make arrangements for off-loading and for any additional transportation to its storage facility. Subject to any agreement as per above, delivery involving difficult access and/or unreasonable distance from vehicular access shall entitle the Company to make an extra charge to reflect the extra costs involved. Should expedited delivery be agreed the Company shall be entitled to make an extra charge to cover any overtime or any other additional costs incurred (including non-exhaustively courier or postage charges). Where the Work is to be delivered in instalments each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and failure by the Company to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any claim by the Customer in respect of any one or more of the instalments shall not entitle the Customer to treat the order as a whole as repudiated or cancelled.
Claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made in writing by the buyer at the time of delivery or completion of install. If no such claim is made, Cascade Print Media and the buyer will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the buyer acknowledges that Cascade Print Media performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions, and specifications. Buyer must fully inspect the packages when they are delivered and note the damage on the shipping receipt before signing and returning it to the driver. When possible, said damage should also be documented with photographs and video and sent to Cascade immediately.
Reprints and customer modifications
If for any reason Cascade Print Media is at fault for a production and/or installation error, Cascade will reproduce and/or reinstall the affected portion of the project at their cost using the originally provided file. If any change is requested to the art by the buyer for the affected part of the order being reproduced and/or reinstalled, it will constitute a NEW item and will be billed for as such.
Warranty/Defective Work/Repairs; Limitations of Remedies
Cascade Print Media’s liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the buyer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. Cascade Print Media warrants that every product manufactured meets the industry standard for that such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Cascade Print Media makes no other warranty and no actions or words of Cascade Print Media or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
Retention of Title
The Work remains the Company’s property until the Customer has paid for it and discharged all other debts owing to the Company. If the Customer becomes subject to Insolvency and the Work has not been paid for in full the Company may take the goods back and, if necessary, enter the Customer’s premises to do so, or to inspect and/or label the goods so as to identify them clearly. If the Customer shall sell the goods before they have been paid for in full he shall hold the proceeds of sale on trust for the Company in a separate account until any sum owing to the Company has been discharged from such proceeds. Where the Customer is in breach of these Terms or performs any act of Bankruptcy or Insolvency the Company reserves the right to approach the Customer’s customer and to offer the Work directly to them, notwithstanding the fact that this will involve advising the Customer’s customer that the Customer is in breach or in default.
Without prejudice to other remedies, if the Customer becomes insolvent, the Company shall have the right not to proceed further with the contract or any other Work for the Customer and be entitled to charge for Work already carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased for the Customer, such charge to be an immediate debt due to him. Any unpaid invoices shall become immediately due for payment.
The buyer represents that it has the legal right to produce and install/remove all printed, installed or removed materials ordered from Cascade Print Media. Cascade Print Media is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws, illegal use of trade names or slogans, lack or permits or permissions from needed parties. The buyer guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to Cascade Print Media for printing and/or publication and/or installation/removal. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a “Claim”) is made or commenced against Cascade Print Media based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the buyers, or alleging that the printing performed, product produced, installed or removed by Cascade Print Media ordered by the buyer: (a.) infringes any copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person; (b.) contains matter that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, scandalous or obscene; or (c.) infringes property lines, lack or permits/permissions from approved parties, the buyer shall indemnify and hold Cascade Print Media harmless from and against any loss, damages, cost and expense arising from or related to the Claim including without limitation; (1.) defending Cascade Print Media against any such Claim (2.) paying any judgment or award against the buyer; and (3.) reimbursing Cascade Print Media for any legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs in responding.
The Company shall be under no liability if he shall be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond his reasonable control including (without limiting the foregoing): Act of God; legislation; war; fire; flood; drought; inadequacy or unsuitability of any instructions, Electronic File, Print Ready File or other data or materials supplied by the Customer; failure of power or heating supply; lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute; or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Customer may by written notice to the Company elect to terminate the contract and pay for Work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
By placing an order with the Company the Customer consents to its details being held by the Company for accounting purposes and passed to third party contractors where necessary to complete the Work (such as carriers for the purpose of delivering the Work to the Customer) and this information will be retained by the Company even after the trading relationship has ceased. By placing an order or registering on the Website the Customer consents to the Company using its information for marketing purposes whereby the Company may notify the Customer about its products, services or special offers that may be of interest, unless otherwise agreed. The Customer is hereby notified that the Company may transfer personal information about the Customer to a Credit Agency pursuant to insolvency clause above.
Governing Law and Arbitration
Any dispute between any of the parties hereto or any claim by a party against another party arising out of or relating to this Agreement or any alleged breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules then in force with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in Tacoma, Washington and shall be subject to the substantive law of the State of Washington. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be accompanied by a written opinion in support thereof and shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the parties in the dispute without right of appeal. Judgment upon any such decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof, or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the decision of an order of enforcement, and the party seeking enforcement shall be entitled to an award of all costs, fees and expenses, including attorney’s fees, to be paid by the parties against whom enforcement is ordered. The fees and expenses of such arbitration shall be borne by the non‐prevailing party, as determined by such arbitration.
Cascade Print Media reserves the right to refuse any project for any reason, including but not limited to, those it deems improper or known to be illegal, or are not in line with our core values.
“Cascade Print Media” as listed in this Terms and Conditions includes all entities in association with the Cascade brand, including Cascade Custom Print, MARK’d Media, and all other subsidiaries and brands.
Use Of The Website
Terms & Conditions Governing Your Use of This Website
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Cascade Print Media, Inc (“Cascade Print Media”, “CPM”,” “we,” or “us”) provides this website and website-related services (collectively, the “Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement governs the relationship between CPM and you, the Site visitor, with respect to your use of the Site. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Site.
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, revise or otherwise update this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on the Site; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes acceptance of the updated Agreement.
Further, CPM reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that CPM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, or of any Materials (as defined below).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important Notices. CPM makes available the information and materials on the Site (the “Materials”) for general informational purposes only. The Materials are not intended to constitute, and do not constitute, legal advice. Moreover, the Materials are not intended to constitute, and do not constitute, a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship is created through your use of the Site or your receipt of the Materials. Anyone accessing the Materials should not act upon them without first seeking legal counsel. Further, the Materials are general in nature, and may not apply to particular factual or legal circumstances.
- Rules of Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using the Site and/or any Materials. In addition, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Site employee, agent, or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or other harmful code.
Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about CPM attorneys, other employees and representatives identified on the Site, without their express consent
Sell, resell, transfer, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Site or the Materials.
Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or Materials.
Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
- CPM’s Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are and shall remain the property of CPM and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by CPM, you agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, CPM does grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties THE SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. CPM, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES THAT ARE CONTAINED ON WITHIN THE SITE) AND THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, hl, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CPM, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF CPM, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR TH E MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CPM, its affiliates and its suppliers, and each of their respective partners, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees) arising out of: (a) your activities in connection with this Site; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any improper or unauthorized use of the Materials by you; or (d) any allegation that anything you transmit through or in connection with the Site infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other rights of any third party.
- Jurisdictional Issues. This Site is controlled and operated by CPM from its principal office in Tacoma, Washington, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject CPM to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of Washington and of the United States of America. CPM does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Materials, or any aspect thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site or Materials do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local laws. We may limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion. You agree not to transport, import, export or re-export all or any part of the Materials to (or to a national or resident of), or to use all or any part of the Materials from (as applicable): (a) Balkans, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) any person or entity on the United States Treasury Department’s List of Specialty Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, and you represent, warrant, and covenant to us that you are not located in or under the control of any such country or on any such list.
- Governing Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Materials, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Washington, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. Any heading, caption or section hl contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and us relating to your use of the Site or the Materials, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and us regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and us). Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice, shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent.
The Information We Collect:
Cascade Print Media collects two types of information about users of our site:
(1) Personally identifiable Information: In general, you do not have to provide us with your personally identifiable information to use this Site. However, certain services to which you may subscribe through the Site (e.g., our “inquiry,” “legal updates” email messages, and “events,”) may require you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, physical address, and email address. We use such personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries and to send you newsletters or publications that you request. You may also receive other mailings relating to CPM seminars or events that we think may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive mailings from us, please refer to the paragraph below headed “Changing or Deleting Personal Information.”
If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and we reserve the right to use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond thereto. In addition, on rare occasions, we may send by email important administrative information regarding the Site or services to users who have provided us with their email addresses; because this information may be important to your use of the Site, it is not possible to “opt out” of receiving these emails.
The Site is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and CPM does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from such children. If you are younger than thirteen, please do not provide any personally identifiable information while using the Site.
(2) Non-personally identifiable information
How We Use the Information We Gather
Generally, we will not disclose personally identifiable information that we collect through your use of the Site to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain Site-related services (e.g., web hosting, improve Site-related services and features, or maintenance services) on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Site or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of CPM and its affiliates, their partners, and employees, the users of the Site, or the public.
Changing or Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to change your personal information, or if you no longer wish to receive materials from us or want your personal information removed from CPM’s database, please contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, when you receive materials from us by email or other communications you can make use of the “opt out” provision in such communications so that we know that you no longer wish to receive such materials from us.
CPM seeks to adopt commercially reasonable security measures consistent with legal industry practice to assist in protecting against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personally identifiable information, which is under our control. Unfortunately, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of the foregoing, while we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and CPM’s servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site. You provide all such information entirely at your own risk.
CPM reserves the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Site, including, without limitation, to unaffiliated third parties or third parties (i.e., other legal entities of CPM), in the event of a sale or transfer of assets or any portion of our business.
Links to Other Sites
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you via a SAR (Subject Access Request) under GDPR. We will respond within 30 days. Under GDPR, if we feel “a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive”, we may require a “reasonable fee” to be set in accordance with the scope of the request. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We thank you for reading the contents of this page. By accessing or using the website, you accept all terms and conditions may be gathered and processed, and how we may use “cookies”
In no event shall Cascade Print Media, Inc. be responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of another legal entity. By retrieving information through this website, or otherwise using the site, you accept that the responsibility and liability for a product, offer, or marketing information is limited only to the legal entity directly involved.
THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION AND WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR US.
The content of this website is provided as a convenience to visitors and constitutes non-binding information including pages entitled “WARRANTY” and “TERMS OF SALE”. These pages are included as information only and do not constitute a binding agreement between Cascade Print Media, Inc. and you.
WE WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE.
HOWEVER, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION GIVEN. IN NO EVENT WILL WE ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER FOR ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE. IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS AND TO ENSURE THAT WHATEVER YOU SELECT FOR YOUR USE IS FREE OF SUCH ITEMS AS VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES AND OTHER ITEMS OF DESTRUCTIVE NATURE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY OTHER WEBSITE BELONGING TO A THIRD PARTY WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.