Packaging that Puts Your Products in the Limelight
Your box or packaging shapes your customer’s first and lasting impression of your product – whether it catches their eye or is lost in the sea of competing products. After reviewing your ideas or designs, our specially trained packaging experts often have suggestions that can nudge your packaging into the limelight.
In addition to helping your product get noticed, well-designed packaging can help protect your product from damage and make it easier for retailers to display.
Boxes and Packaging for a Wide Range of Applications
- Small, medium, large, and extra-large boxes
- Custom boxes
- Product sleeves
- Package inserts
- Pillow boxes
- Blister packs
- Edible products
From your smallest job to your largest, our printing team cares as much about your boxes and packaging as you do. These are just a few examples of our custom packaging and labels. Click any photo to see a larger version.Get a quote or contact us to talk with one of...
Is your project in the concept stage? Our packaging experts are happy to help you flesh it out and see it take form.
Have a packaging dilemma? We can solve it! From your smallest job to your largest, we enjoy creating solutions that ensure your boxes and packaging materials meet every expectation.
Packaging for edible products? If your edible product is going to come into contact with the packaging, we use food-grade ink.
Your product boxes, labels, inserts, and other elements of packaging are created in-house – we control the quality and schedule at every step: printing, scoring, die-cutting, folding, gluing, and delivery to your door.
Our detailed, step-by-step processes ensure you’ll be delighted with your boxes and packaging.
- Goals and Details. Review your project to ensure your boxes and packaging materials will meet or exceed you’re your goals. Reviewing the details of your packaging includes paper stock, paper types, weights, finishes, and sizes, as well as inks, folding, die cutting, gluing, and more.
- Paper and Cardboard Samples. We print on a wide variety of paper or cardboard. The most popular cardboard is C1S box board, also known as SBS paperboard. If you select a paper or cardboard that is new to you, we will typically deliver a sample of the stock. This gives you an opportunity to ensure the look, feel, weight, size, and other details meet your needs. Making adjustments before it goes on the press saves you time, money, and can be great peace-of-mind.
- Quote. You’ll receive an all-inclusive quote for your project.
- Proofs. After you place your order you will receive a PDF proof via email. On approval of your proof, your boxes or packaging will be created. All projects are printed per G-7 guidelines to ensure the colors in your finished packaging or boxes matches the colors in your PDF proof.
- Delivery. Your boxes or packaging materials will be delivered to you.
Everyone on your team at Cascade Print Media is dedicated to the quality and timely delivery of your boxes and packaging materials. Wherever you are, you can count on the team at Cascade Print Media to invest our expertise and dedication into your boxes and packaging materials.