Attract New Customers with Eye-Catching Window, Wall, and Vehicle Graphics
How many people walk past your windows every day or see your company cars, vans, or trucks as they zip around town?
Increase your visibility and attract new customers with high-quality window, wall, and vehicle graphics. A typical car, van, or truck wrap is viewed 30,000 – 70,000 times per day (according to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America). Window graphics, wall graphics, and vehicle wraps are an easy, cost-effective way to get noticed by your customers and prospective customers.
Where can your graphics be applied?
- Vans of all types: delivery vans, service vans, shuttle vans, and more
- Trucks of all sizes from pickup trucks to semi-trucks
- Plus, any glass or metal structure, including vending machines, ATM machines, and utility boxes
No Job Is Too Small or Too Big
Add graphics to a portion of a wall, window, or vehicle or cover it entirely. In terms of the size for your graphics, consider the message you want to convey, the impact you want to make, and your budget.
- Full wraps for cars, vans, trucks and other vehicles. Graphics will cover all painted areas of your vehicle and all or most of the windows. Vinyl that covers windows is perforated so vehicle occupants can easily see out. From the outside, the graphics over the windows will appear to be solid.
- Partial wraps for cars, vans, trucks and other vehicles. Just as the name implies, a partial wrap covers a portion of the windows and panels. A great way to get results on a modest budget.
- Budget-friendly. Vinyl cut letters, numbers, and graphics.
Quality materials and expert installation ensure your window graphics and vehicle wraps will look great for many years.
- High-quality materials that typically look great for over a decade.
- Materials won’t crack, fade, peel, or bubble
- Vehicle wraps protect your vehicle’s exterior
Your window graphics, wall graphics, and vehicle wraps will be printed in house and installed by our specially trained graphics installation team. Our experienced technicians are in complete control of your project so we can ensure the quality of materials and installation plus ensure your window or wall graphics are installed on-time and your vehicle are ready for pickup or delivery on schedule.
Our step-by-step process helps ensure you’ll be delighted with your window graphics, wall graphics, and vehicle wraps.
- Goals and Details. Discuss your goals with one of our experts so we can ensure your wall graphics, window graphics, or vehicle wrap will deliver the results you expect. We’ll discuss any concerns and make recommendations for your consideration.
- Quote. You’ll receive an all-inclusive quote that covers all the services for your window, wall, and vehicle graphics.
- Proofs. After you place your order, you will receive a PDF proof via email. On approval of your proof, your window, wall, or vehicle graphics will be created. Your wall graphics, window graphics, or vehicle graphics will be printed per G7 guidelines – guaranteeing that your finished graphics will match your PDF proof.
- Installation. Your window, wall, or vehicle graphics will be hand-installed by our team of large format vinyl experts – it’s all included in your quote.
If you know exactly what you want, we will review the details with you before starting on your graphics. If your project is in the concept stage, we’ll help you flesh it out and see it take form. From your smallest job to your largest, we enjoy going above and beyond to help ensure you are delighted with your window graphics, wall graphics, or vehicle wraps.
Everyone on your team at Cascade Print Media is dedicated to the quality and timely completion of your window graphics, wall graphics, and vehicle wraps. Wherever you are, you can count on the team at Cascade Print Media to invest our expertise and dedication into your window graphics, wall graphics, and vehicle wraps.