Printed Materials that Make a Great Impression
Are you looking for a business printer who cares about your printed materials as much as you do? For more than four decades, we are the Seattle and Tacoma go-to printers! From your initial call to your on-time delivery, you can count on the team of printing experts at Cascade Print Media to take care of the details at every step of the way – no matter how small or large, simple or complex. Let us be your partner in print!
Your print products are a reflection of your company; we are committed to helping you look great.
All of Your Business Printing
- Business Cards
- Letterhead, Stationary, and Envelopes
- Door Hangers and Point of Sale pieces and other Sales Materials
- Greeting Cards
- Labels and Stickers
- Manuals, Handbooks, and Reference Guides
- Folders and Presentation Folders
- Sales Materials
- And more
Print Project Gallery
From your smallest print project to your largest, our printing team is committed to excellence to ensure you are delighted with your printed materials. Here are a few examples of materials we printed. Click any photo to see a larger version.Get a quote or contact us...
When your printed materials stand out for the right reasons, they help you achieve better results. The weight and texture of your paper, a special finish, a varnish – these are just a few of the touches that can give your printed piece that extra something (often at a nominal cost). You can count on our team of printing experts to offer suggestions that can help make your printed pieces more effective.
Our thorough, step-by-step process helps ensure you’ll be delighted with your printed materials. Even though it’s a few more steps, you’ll save time and have beautiful printed materials that get the job done right.
- Goals and Details. Review the details of your piece with one of our printing experts to ensure it delivers the end result you are looking for. Details may include paper types, weights, finishes, and sizes, also varnishes, coatings, folding, die cutting, perforation, bindings, and more.
- Paper Samples. Whether you specify a specialty paper or we recommend one, if the paper is new to you, we typically deliver a sample for your review before you approve your proof. We want you to feel the weight and texture of the paper before you make a decision. In most cases, an important element of how your audience will respond to your piece is how it feels in their hands. We put that paper in your hands before your finished printed pieces are delivered to your door.
- Quote. You’ll receive an all-inclusive quote for your project.
- Proofs. After you place your order, you’ll receive a PDF proof. On approval of your proof, your materials will be printed. Your printed materials will be printed per G7 guidelines – guaranteeing that the colors in your finished materials will match your PDF proof.
- Delivery. Your printed materials will be delivered to you.
Everyone on the team at Cascade Print Media is dedicated to the quality and timely delivery of your printed materials. We are thorough at each step to ensure that when your project is completed it looks perfect and is delivered on-time.
Wherever you are, you can count on the team at Cascade Print Media to invest our expertise and dedication into your printed materials.
Get a quote or contact us today to talk with one of our printing experts.