The holiday season is the perfect time to show appreciation for your employees, customers, and your vendors. With so many cards and gifts given at Christmas, it’s easy to get overlooked. Stand out from the crowd by giving at Thanksgiving or the New Year.
Before you start shopping, determine how much you can spend per item. An easy method is to divide your budget by the number of items you’ll need. Be sure to allocate some money for set up fees and shipping or delivery. Order at least a few weeks in advance to avoid rush charges.
Always Order a Few Extra
When calculating how many items you need, always order a few extra. Something always pops up – folks you forgot, new people, someone the boss wants to include, you name it.
Quality gifts always reflect well on the gift giver. When you select a brand well-known for quality, like Yeti drinkware or coolers, you’ll elevate your brand even more and build more loyalty with your gift recipient.
Popular Items for 2020
When it comes to gifts, your options are virtually unlimited. Your company logo can be imprinted on just about anything. There is something for any price point. Looking for ideas? Talk with one of our promotional products specialists.
- Drinkware – especially the cool new shapes and textures
- Canvas Tote Bags – reusable totes are trending and are kept an average of seven months
- Custom Socks – witty, whimsical socks are trending
- Reusable Straws – useful and growing in popularity; look for silicone or stainless steel straws
- Face Masks – a new necessity; be creative with a design that is witty, inspiring, or uplifting
- Travel Containers – duffles, bags, and totes are useful and ever-popular
- Electronics – power banks, phone socket grips, and mobile-device stands are especially popular
- Soft-Touch Finishes – from pens and phone cases to drinkware and food containers
- Coolers – often a staple for outdoor gatherings on the deck, the beach, or camping
- Apparel – quality beanies, polos, hoodies, pullovers, T-shirts, and caps in trending colors and fabrics
Contact us today to talk with one of our promotional products specialists to find the perfect gifts for your lists.