Looking to speed up the print process? We can help!
While each project takes a different amount of time, depending on the project, there are some things that you can do to help speed up the print process. We go through each project as meticulously as possible to make sure that everything is in order before going to print. We also send a PDF proof with every job, no matter what! That said, there are some things that can help save us (and you!) some time and money on needing to fix files before printing.
- Convert all images from RGB color to CMYK – don’t know the difference? Check out our article here
- Make sure the final image(s) has a high enough resolution (must be 300dpi or higher)
- Make sure you have enough bleed (1/8”) if your printing requires it
- Make sure all fonts are included
- If images or graphics are being printed, make sure to send us links, as necessary
- Make sure the file is in a proper format (Ai, High-Res JPG, PDF, TIF). If the file is too big to send, be sure to ask for our drop box or TFP access folders to drop your files.
- Does not require any additional modifications before going to press
- Got questions – just ask! We are happy to help!